Export fre table from Stata to Excel Word
fre is a community-contributed package written by Ben Jann. It generates univariate frequency tables for specified variables, including counts, overall percent, percent based on non-missing observations, and cumulative percent. Due to requests from asdocx users, support for fre has been added to asdocx. A slightly modified version of fre is available on the asdocx website, which is automatically downloaded when a user first uses fre with asdocx. The modification is done to extract only the output matrix from fre and send it to asdocx, no other changes are made. Using fre with asdocx is simple; simply add asdocx as a prefix to the fre command. To export fre table from Stata to Excel, Word, or LaTeX, see the following examples.
* Load auto dataset sysuse auto , clear asdocx fre foreign
* Using the subpop option asdocx fre rep78, subpop(foreign)
- tabmany – Table of multiple coded answers
- mrtab – One- and two-way tables of multiple responses
- tab3way – Three way table of frequencies and percentages
- tabcount – Tabulates frequencies for up to 7 variables
- missings – Various utilities for managing missing values
- tabulate, tab1, tab2
- pctab – Percentage over a grouping variable
Yearly license of asdocx is available at $9.99. Its life-time license is available at $49.99. With the asdocx membership, you get :
- Life-time license to use
- All future updates
- All premium templates / plugins.