asdocx: Export from Stata to Word, Excel, LaTeX & HTML Forums asdocx Forum Export table from pstest of psmatch2

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I encountered a challenge while trying to use asdocx with third-party developed commands such as pstest. I am particularly interested in exporting results that are stored within Stata’s ereturn list after running pstest, to produce publication-quality tables using asdocx.

Unfortunately, I have been unable to find guidance on this specific use-case within the documentation available on your website or the accompanying manuals. The convenience and efficiency that asdocx promises are crucial to my work, and I believe there might be a straightforward method that I’m overlooking.

Could you kindly provide some instruction on how to proceed with exporting pstest results using asdocx to create a well-formatted table? Your expertise and any additional resources you might direct me to would be greatly appreciated.

Attaullah Shah

Dear Yang,

I’m pleased to inform you that support for pstest has been added to asdocx. You can now export pstest results using asdocx to create well-formatted tables. For examples and syntax, please visit our this page https://asdocx.com/export-pstest-table-from-stata-to-word-excel-latex-with-asdocx/.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.