asdocx: Export from Stata to Word, Excel, LaTeX & HTML Forums asdocx Forum Create a table (issuer) with mean, two sample t-test, Wilcox Rank sum and Med

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Good morning, first I apologize for my elementary post. I have been working with asdoc and asdocx for only a short time and this is my first post.

I want to create a table for several variable i.e. Face Value, Spread, Monthly Return, Effec Bid-ask, where I report the mean (for Fannie Mae in one col), mean for Freddie Mac in one col, the unequal t-test value, the p-value for that test, the wilcox rank sum, and the results from the median test. showing the p-values and significance *****. I didn’t see an upload option so I will show you what I would like the output to look like.

Variable Fannie Freddie t-test t-test Wilcox Rank Sum Median Test
    Mean Mean t-stat p-value p-value p-value
    FaceValue
    spread
    Bond Maturity

Monthly Return
    Rolls Liquidity
    MBS Index

If possible add significance ***

I was able to generate the t-test portion, however the output didn’t group by issuer it showed Fannie count, Freddie Count, Fannie Mean, Freddie Mean, difference, st. error, t-value, p-value. How can I reformat the output and add the Wilcox Rank sum and the Median tests, the non-parametric tests.

thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.