asdocx: Export from Stata to Word, Excel, LaTeX & HTML Forums asdocx Forum asdocx Font, label options in Stata

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Note that using the option to control the font to be used:

font(Sabon for Coloritto BV SC)

works just fine with asdoc
    but not with asdocx, i.e. that font is not used.
    That is something I really need.

Also note that asdocx still saves the word file in doc format.
    I.e. my MS Word complains that the file is in ‘Compatibility format’ although I did set the file extension to docx.

Another detail, when I use the option label, with either asdoc or asdocx, indeed the variable labels are used instead of the variable names. But, only with the independent variables and not with the dependent variable (i.e. in the title row).
    I think that is not consistent. Of course I can change it in MS Word but automating the procedure saves time.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Dr. Attaullah Shah. Reason: asdocx, font, label, stata, word, excel, latex
    Dr. Attaullah Shah
    Keymaster

Hello Prof Eric

I added the font option few days ago , do you have the most recent version of asdocx. To be sure, you can update and check.

asdocx_update

The compatibility issue is with the Stata docx() suit of commands. All documents created from Stata have this issue, whether you use Mata _dodx() Classes or putdocx command.

I shall work on the label issue and let you know once ready.

Thanks for your feedback.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.